Playing with Ideas !

From my very childhood I have been obsessed by 

various ideas. Some were fantastic while others

were - well a kind of time passing. I have often

shared some with my friends who simply laughed

and maybe thought I was silly. The more I tried to

to explain the more they.....! Finally I stopped as I

believed that I was trying an impossibility.

Later from this obsession I ventured to build a 

Piano which were still imported. In this respect I

met with various people. One among them was the

Bengali film actress Madhabi Mukherjee's mother

Leela Devi. She used to give lessons in music-I mean

in Piano. She told me a very strange story about the

making of Pianos in India. It must be a moonless night

- it should also be a rainy night-there should be a human

skull - the hollow eyes of the skull should be full with rain

water-the place should be a burning ghat-a snake should 

chase a frog-the frog should jump into the hollow eye of

the skull and try to hide-the snake should find it and give

it's finishing bite !In other words several coincidences to

take place if we want to build Pianos in India !

What is the present situation one may ask.

WHAT SAYS GOOGLE ?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kolkata Biryani in Hyderabad!

Ramdulal De Society in America !!

Tara Bhora Akasher Niche. By Srijato !