He stood alone !

He is around 26/27 years old , tall and stout with a

good figure. He is wearing a blue jeans but without

any dark glasses. I could see him from my balcony

clearly and distinctly standing on the opposite footpath.

He is a handsome young man and there is no doubt 

about it. Handsome elegant and well composed wearing 

a red shirt which along with the jeans looked terribly

attractive.

But for whom has he been waiting for ? 

After half an hour he suddenly seems uncomfortable

for some reason unknown to me.

Was he waiting for his fiancee ? Perhaps he is been kept

waiting for reasons only known to her !

For few moments I moved away from my balcony to come

back again. My sight of course fell on the same spot where

the young man stood impatiently. There was no one and I

thought she must have come and they together went to their 

chosen  place.

My heart leapt up to see once again the same young man but

little upset - standing on the same spot. He took out a cigarette

from his packet and vehemently kept smoking. It was clear that

he was tensed. He went on smoking cigarettes after cigarettes but

nothing seemed to calm him.

My wife called me as there was someone looking for me. I went

inside along with the thought that stirred me. When I stood once

again in the balcony there was no one. 

The young man left leaving behind unanswered questions for me !!




 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kolkata Biryani in Hyderabad!

Ramdulal De Society in America !!

Tara Bhora Akasher Niche. By Srijato !