Amitabh Bachchan?

How strange things happen! 

I was returning in an Auto after

spending a nice outing with my

wife on the New Year morning. 

The auto driver put up a loud song

which - non the less- I was following

It was a male female duet piece. 

Being a musician myself I was

 trying hard to locate Artists. When

I failed I asked the driver the names

of the Artists. 

To my surprise he said it was Amit-

tabh Bachchan. I thought -conside-

ring my age- he probably thought

that I would only recognise our 

time heroes & superstars. Hence he

quoted Mr.Bachchan's name. 

There were two other teenagers too

who probably were listening to our

conversation. They started laughing

and said that the singer wasn't Mr. 

Bachchan. Strangely -when I asked

them the same question they were

unable to answer. 

It pained me to find the present

generation least bothered to know

the name of the singers! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kolkata Biryani in Hyderabad!

Ramdulal De Society in America !!

Gajan & Charak Puja at Chatu Babu's Bazar !