Negativity of our Society !

It's a very small incident. In fact it isn't worth mentioning. Yet it left a 

mark on me- which finally I would like to express through my writing.

Yesterday morning I went out to buy few daily requirements. While I

was crossing a rickshaw a man aged around 35/36 years suddenly

intercepted me. He stood right before me and said " I could judge you

by your very looks !" I looked at the man who was more or less well

dressed and seemed quite normal. He said again with conviction" You

are a No1 man." What he meant was that I was a pure and sincere man.

I smiled a bit and tried to cross him. This time he hold my hand lightly (

without worrying about the present untouchability Corona rule ) and

repeated the same sentence.

My very first impression was that he would ask for help or money. I smiled

and moved towards a shop.

At home I reflected upon the incident. Probably the man was really in 

trouble. Perhaps he needed money urgently.

When I related it to my brother's wife she immediately reacted negatively.

Why this negativity, thought I. In fact this negative feeling has engulfed the

entire Society, if not the World !!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kolkata Biryani in Hyderabad!

Ramdulal De Society in America !!

Tara Bhora Akasher Niche. By Srijato !