Music- my great relief !

When I picked up my pen everything went blank. What am l supposed

to write-thought I. I suddenly came upon the advice of a Bengali Author

Sunil Ganguly who shared his thoughts equally matching my present

predicament. The writer adviced not to give up and carry on writing

till a particular plot appears automatically. Well-at present every thought

of us encircled around the fearful Corona Virus. It has become impossible

to write anything else while the desease prevails.

   However I tried to divert my thoughts which naturally encircled around

the said desease.

  Finally, being a Musician myself, I devoted myself towards my old friend.

        My friend guide and philosopher did not deceive me !

                      Drunk with the joy of Music
                 I forget myself and call Thee my Servant
                                                    Who Art my Lord !
                 
                                                                 (Tagore)
                                                      Translation by Yeats

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kolkata Biryani in Hyderabad!

Ramdulal De Society in America !!

Tara Bhora Akasher Niche. By Srijato !