Thoughts too deep for tears !

I was out for my morning walk. I usually start my walk in the

wrong way - leaning upon the roadside railings- finishing my

first cigarette of the day while watching series of vehicles passing

by.

 Today I was doing just that when suddenly I was overpowered 

by ' thoughts too deep for tears' (quote). My mind began circling

around my entire life-from childhood till the present state. I was

overwhelmed and 'a drowsy numbness pains my sense as though

of hemlock I had drunk '(quote) kind of feeling took me far..far..

where I roamed alone- completely alone on my thoughts.

   Who am I ? was the philosophical question that encircled

around me. It first took me to my childhood days-the non

 caring days full of fun and frolics. The very first person-my

 brother, my only friend with whom I spent numerous good

and meaningless but worthwhile days. The bonhomie between us

was the talking point of our locality. With hands on each other's

shoulders we roamed about-everywhere and every moment. The

bondage was so strong - seldom did we think that it could ever

end. He was simply oozing with life and number of tales he told

me sounded like 'The Arabian Nights' to me. They were not only

interesting but everlasting. He had the capacity of relating them

in a certain way that enthralled me.   Even in my dreams they

invaded which in later life helped me in my creative activity.

'But sorrow returned with the dawning of day and the voices in

my dreaming ears melted away'(quote). At some crossing point

of life we separated - maybe we were separated for unavoidable

circumstances which usually occurs in matured lives.

His vitality -his personality still 'flash upon that inward eye which

is the bliss of solitude'(quote).

May God give you eternal peace !


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kolkata Biryani in Hyderabad!

Ramdulal De Society in America !!

Tara Bhora Akasher Niche. By Srijato !