Creativity?

It was during the 90s when l was busy finding new ways to expand my business.Somehow l was more interested in creativity than running a stereotype business like others.The mystic world surrounding music & poetry were nearer to my heart than anything else. Atanu was a friend of mine and he was well aware of my weakness.A poetry written by me was bothering me since I was not finding any publishers.At last I hit upon an idea which would most certainly bring me the desired result.Though there were no Facebook or Instagram during those days yet I was pretty sure that my article would go through. With such thought I visited a renowned publisher and entered their Advertisement department .I went straight to the head and explained my Idea in detail. The man looked at me thoghtfully for a while.I was pretty aware that he was thinking of the big return the publishing company would get .Return from Advertisement and Publicity was probably the main bread owner of Newspapers.Though convinced yet he seemed a bit confused too.Finally he told me to meet the Chief Editor.Like a madman I immediately went to the top floor.Unfortunately I was not allowed to meet him without prior appointment.I came back to my office and decided to send Atanu to another renowned Newspaper. I changed the poet's name and put Atanu as the poet. I waited anxiously for an hour.Atanu returned with a big smile and I became sure that he succeeded.(The previous Newspaper denied to publish it even when I offered double the charge). I waited and waited for my poetry to appear in a renowned Newspaper. Finally it appeared with my Company's Sponsorship.I was happy but to some extent sad. My poetry appeared in a peculiar way..as if in a notice. However I received few letters. Those are my rewards thankfully!
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kolkata Biryani in Hyderabad!

Ramdulal De Society in America !!

Tara Bhora Akasher Niche. By Srijato !