Wings of what ?

'They flash upon that inward eye
  Which is the bliss of solitude'
                      -William Wordsworth.


I thought and thought about today's morning. It was just a 

morning like any other mornings. Yet there was something

else-something different from all the mornings that I have

been witnessing  during my 72 years life. Why was it different

thought I..

Yesterday night I couldn't sleep well , neither could my wife.

We rose early, discussed about our restlessness and decided

to go for a morning walk together. It was after quite sometime

 that we went for such a stroll. It would help us to get rid of our

 uneasiness, we thought. We went to the nearest river side and

watched a fisherman throwing his huge net while a steamer

passed by . After loitering there for an hour we decided to

return.

My wife went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast while I

stood at my bedroom window. It was from here that I watched

a marvelous sight. The sky was crystal clear and the sun was yet

busy throwing its light round the world ! It was a serene light- a

light of youthfulness-a light that blossoms every buds to bloom.

A ray of light lapped the neem tree beside my window and turned

it into pure gold. I felt something growing up within me. Wings ?

What is growing within me ? I thought and thought and once

again sensed wings around me-above me-besides me and every

where ..every where ..!! Wings of poesy ? Wings of creativity ? Or

simply the Wings Of ....???





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kolkata Biryani in Hyderabad!

Ramdulal De Society in America !!

Tara Bhora Akasher Niche. By Srijato !