My predicament on writing a story !

It all began when my sister requested me to write out a

story in bengali. She repeatedly told me to make it short

as the publisher (whom she knew) wanted it to be so. 

Although I told her I was out of practice yet she insisted. 

So finally I decided to give it a try. After a lot of hesitation

I prepared myself to go for it. 

I wrote out few sentences and it provoked me to write on

and on. I was perhaps carried away till I suddenly found

 out that I was writing an 'Uppanyas'(Novel). I informed my

sister about this development and was shocked to learn that

the publisher wanted only a short ' Romyorochono'.   She

however tried to encourage me to complete it and look for

some other big publishers like Anandabazar, Bartaman etc.

What a predicament !

However by this time I was sufficiently stirred and there was

no stopping.

Hence I decided to go for both Romyorochona and Uppanyas.

And here I am sweating it out during my scheduled stay in

Hyderabad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kolkata Biryani in Hyderabad!

Ramdulal De Society in America !!

Tara Bhora Akasher Niche. By Srijato !