Day dreaming !

I am about to write about a dream that I dreamt today-that too

in my afternoon sleep. Wonder how food affects our thought that

finally somehow turns into dreams. Well probably there were

other factors included that  helped to manipulate my feelings and

hence such day dreaming!

Now comes the hardest part, I mean, to express my dream in

words and sentences. I will however give it a try.

   Sorry for creating an environment of over expectations but the

fact remains that it was a wee and scattered dream -as usually

dreams are.

   I found myself among students- both boys and girls- of

probably some local school wearing white dresses with red ties.

They were absorbed in a running kind of game. It was a medium

sized park and I was sitting on a bench quite far away from them.

Suddenly one of them came running towards me. She was trying

to express her feelings- probably complaining about something. I

tried harder and harder to understand her complaint but failed.

At last I said something to her and she seemed to have

understood. With a lot of excitement she went running back to

her friends and shared whatever I have said. They all became

excited too. In fact they were overwhelmed.

What was the cause of such excitement ? What did I say ?

I must have said something pleasant. ...........I thought and

thought. .......and slowly my dream melted away. ..leaving me

with a sense of fulfillment !!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kolkata Biryani in Hyderabad!

Ramdulal De Society in America !!

Tara Bhora Akasher Niche. By Srijato !