KIMS Hospital, Kondapur.

For few days ago I was having a breathing problem. I was admitted in Kims hospital kondapur where I had to spend two or three days. I have few things to say about the hospital which I liked and even which I disliked. I would like to first say about the doctor under whom I was treated. His name was Dr Avinash G who was a soft spoken and and a perfect gentleman. Apart from that every staffs seemed to be very cooperative and well behaved. However I would like to say about the sisters who attended me. I would like to specially say about Ritu Chakraborty who mostly attended me. She is very soft spoken and a quite person but always alert upon the job she has to do. I have however not been satisfied with the food distribution timings. I found a lot of irregularities and failure of keeping their words. They said that they are having some problems in that department and will try to settle it within few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramdulal De Society in America !!

Gajan & Charak Puja at Chatu Babu's Bazar !