A dream -sweet dream !

After an uncomfortable night I finally fell asleep. At dawn

(probably) I dreamt a wonderful dream ! Or was it a kind of

hallucination ? There should be another language to explain such

situations only. It is useless trying to describe it elaborately ......!!

In short it was all about fairies with magic wands surrounding

me (as a little boy) and together singing Happy Birthday -Happy

Birthday !! One wee little fairy especially took my attention all

through !! Unfortunately my birthday is no way near !
             
              At the dead of the night a sweet vision I saw,
         
              And thrice o'er the morning I dreamt it again ...
               
                                                                (Quote )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kolkata Biryani in Hyderabad!

Ramdulal De Society in America !!

Tara Bhora Akasher Niche. By Srijato !