A Hallucination ???

Thoughts came rushing towards me and jeopardized my rational thinking.

A far voice-rather voices ALL AT ONCE overpowered me and I was

left without any defence !

Was it a passing mood ? Was it a vision ? WHAT WAS IT ?

I heard many voices -calling, beckoning ,imploring , tantalizing 

and what not !

I heard my son Mausam , ready with his Tabla , insisting me to sing my

my favourite raga Ramkali. I heard my daughter Surela imploring me to

 recite "The Soldier's Dream" once more. I heard my favourite student

(who recently left for Canada for his PhD) apologizing for his inevitable

absence on "Teacher's Day".

Sorry for unleashing myself !

I picked up my Sitar and shared my feelings with Bhairavi for few moments.

My thoughts receded and things became normal.

What was it? A HALLUCINATION ?  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kolkata Biryani in Hyderabad!

Ramdulal De Society in America !!

Tara Bhora Akasher Niche. By Srijato !