LIFE before SUICIDE !!

He was completely a broken man. Broken and shattered to the truest
sense of the word. He lost his job, he lost his savings, his wife left him
and his landlady was threatening to sue him. A large numbers of cre-
ditors were tearing him to pieces and he was fast loosing whatever he
had- his health.
All his friends, but one, would not even touch him with a long stick.
But one- his lone friend- advised him to remain cheerful and calm.
" How can I think myself living at the top of the world when there
is no hope left-not the faintest one?"
His friend advised him to do certain things for only a week and his
troubles will be over- he guaranteed !
He decided to give it a last try before taking the extreme step.
" Your first step will be to remain cheerful and believe Firmly
that your troubles will be over by next week and you will get
back whatever you have lost."
" How can I do that when I don't even know when I will have
my next square meal ?"
" I can see, you still have that old oven in the kitchen. Sell it
and get some money. It will keep you comfortable for a week."
" Hm.. maybe. OK what next ?"
" Have a good meal and go to sleep. But before you take that
long forgotten sleep-tell yourself that you will be a new man
when you awake. And come to me tomorrow."
Surprisingly he slept well and after selling the oven met his
friend.
"Hmm! I find you much better now."
" Yes I had a refreshing sleep." said he.
" Do you know that you have the skill to talk and convince
people ?"
" Never thought of it."
" Why don't you try for a job in sales ?"Any job for a beginning?"
A week passed and his friend indeed was a changed man. He
could now see plenty of opportunities and hope-which he couldn't
when his brain was fully occupied with hopefullness and frustrations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kolkata Biryani in Hyderabad!

Ramdulal De Society in America !!

Tara Bhora Akasher Niche. By Srijato !